OOC Let's Chat!

Hi

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Has anyone here watched Heathers? Or The Breakfast Club? I just watched them, both are awesome movies!

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:14 Has anyone here watched Heathers? Or The Breakfast Club? I just watched them, both are awesome movies!
Never watched them

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:26
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:14 Has anyone here watched Heathers? Or The Breakfast Club? I just watched them, both are awesome movies!
Never watched them
ITS SO GOOD I PROMISE! they're older movies too and that makes them even better!

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:32
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:26
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:14 Has anyone here watched Heathers? Or The Breakfast Club? I just watched them, both are awesome movies!
Never watched them
ITS SO GOOD I PROMISE! they're older movies too and that makes them even better!
Well they're on my to be watched list but I'm working on watching the X-Men and the Diary of a wimpy kid lolz

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:46
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:32
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:26
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:14 Has anyone here watched Heathers? Or The Breakfast Club? I just watched them, both are awesome movies!
Never watched them
ITS SO GOOD I PROMISE! they're older movies too and that makes them even better!
Well they're on my to be watched list but I'm working on watching the X-Men and the Diary of a wimpy kid lolz
I haven't watched X-Men but my gf is really into it but i have read diary of a wimpy kid

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:48
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:46
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:32
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:26
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:14 Has anyone here watched Heathers? Or The Breakfast Club? I just watched them, both are awesome movies!
Never watched them
ITS SO GOOD I PROMISE! they're older movies too and that makes them even better!
Well they're on my to be watched list but I'm working on watching the X-Men and the Diary of a wimpy kid lolz
I haven't watched X-Men but my gf is really into it but i have read diary of a wimpy kid
I haven't finished reading doawk yet but I really like the X-Men mostly for Wolverine and a few other characters

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:52
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:48
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:46
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:32
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:26

Never watched them
ITS SO GOOD I PROMISE! they're older movies too and that makes them even better!
Well they're on my to be watched list but I'm working on watching the X-Men and the Diary of a wimpy kid lolz
I haven't watched X-Men but my gf is really into it but i have read diary of a wimpy kid
I haven't finished reading doawk yet but I really like the X-Men mostly for Wolverine and a few other characters
I'll look into X-Men!

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:53
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:52
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:48
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:46
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:32

ITS SO GOOD I PROMISE! they're older movies too and that makes them even better!
Well they're on my to be watched list but I'm working on watching the X-Men and the Diary of a wimpy kid lolz
I haven't watched X-Men but my gf is really into it but i have read diary of a wimpy kid
I haven't finished reading doawk yet but I really like the X-Men mostly for Wolverine and a few other characters
I'll look into X-Men!
I'd recommend watching Wolverine Origins it's kinda the start of Wolverine plus its got Deadpool well he was Wade before the incident and obvi its timelines are different from the Deadpool movies and somewhere in the X men timeline it resets so that a different Deadpool has the origins Wolverine But yeah the timelines are kind of mixed up

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:58
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:53
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:52
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:48
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:46

Well they're on my to be watched list but I'm working on watching the X-Men and the Diary of a wimpy kid lolz
I haven't watched X-Men but my gf is really into it but i have read diary of a wimpy kid
I haven't finished reading doawk yet but I really like the X-Men mostly for Wolverine and a few other characters
I'll look into X-Men!
I'd recommend watching Wolverine Origins it's kinda the start of Wolverine plus its got Deadpool well he was Wade before the incident and obvi its timelines are different from the Deadpool movies and somewhere in the X men timeline it resets so that a different Deadpool has the origins Wolverine But yeah the timelines are kind of mixed up
I'll have a look! thx for the tips!
Also unrelated but do you have to put a photo on your trunk post?