Let's Chat!
Has anyone here watched Heathers? Or The Breakfast Club? I just watched them, both are awesome movies!
Let's Chat!
Never watched themJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:14 Has anyone here watched Heathers? Or The Breakfast Club? I just watched them, both are awesome movies!
Let's Chat!
ITS SO GOOD I PROMISE! they're older movies too and that makes them even better!Julia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:26Never watched themJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:14 Has anyone here watched Heathers? Or The Breakfast Club? I just watched them, both are awesome movies!
Let's Chat!
Well they're on my to be watched list but I'm working on watching the X-Men and the Diary of a wimpy kid lolzJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:32ITS SO GOOD I PROMISE! they're older movies too and that makes them even better!Julia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:26Never watched themJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:14 Has anyone here watched Heathers? Or The Breakfast Club? I just watched them, both are awesome movies!
Let's Chat!
I haven't watched X-Men but my gf is really into it but i have read diary of a wimpy kidLotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:46Well they're on my to be watched list but I'm working on watching the X-Men and the Diary of a wimpy kid lolzJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:32ITS SO GOOD I PROMISE! they're older movies too and that makes them even better!Julia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:26Never watched themJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:14 Has anyone here watched Heathers? Or The Breakfast Club? I just watched them, both are awesome movies!
Let's Chat!
I haven't finished reading doawk yet but I really like the X-Men mostly for Wolverine and a few other charactersJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:48I haven't watched X-Men but my gf is really into it but i have read diary of a wimpy kidLotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:46Well they're on my to be watched list but I'm working on watching the X-Men and the Diary of a wimpy kid lolzJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:32ITS SO GOOD I PROMISE! they're older movies too and that makes them even better!Julia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:26Never watched themJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:14 Has anyone here watched Heathers? Or The Breakfast Club? I just watched them, both are awesome movies!
Let's Chat!
I'll look into X-Men!Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:52I haven't finished reading doawk yet but I really like the X-Men mostly for Wolverine and a few other charactersJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:48I haven't watched X-Men but my gf is really into it but i have read diary of a wimpy kidLotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:46Well they're on my to be watched list but I'm working on watching the X-Men and the Diary of a wimpy kid lolzJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:32ITS SO GOOD I PROMISE! they're older movies too and that makes them even better!
Let's Chat!
I'd recommend watching Wolverine Origins it's kinda the start of Wolverine plus its got Deadpool well he was Wade before the incident and obvi its timelines are different from the Deadpool movies and somewhere in the X men timeline it resets so that a different Deadpool has the origins Wolverine But yeah the timelines are kind of mixed upJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:53I'll look into X-Men!Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:52I haven't finished reading doawk yet but I really like the X-Men mostly for Wolverine and a few other charactersJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:48I haven't watched X-Men but my gf is really into it but i have read diary of a wimpy kidLotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:46Well they're on my to be watched list but I'm working on watching the X-Men and the Diary of a wimpy kid lolzJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:32
ITS SO GOOD I PROMISE! they're older movies too and that makes them even better!
Let's Chat!
I'll have a look! thx for the tips!Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:58I'd recommend watching Wolverine Origins it's kinda the start of Wolverine plus its got Deadpool well he was Wade before the incident and obvi its timelines are different from the Deadpool movies and somewhere in the X men timeline it resets so that a different Deadpool has the origins Wolverine But yeah the timelines are kind of mixed upJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:53I'll look into X-Men!Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:52I haven't finished reading doawk yet but I really like the X-Men mostly for Wolverine and a few other charactersJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:48I haven't watched X-Men but my gf is really into it but i have read diary of a wimpy kidLotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:46
Well they're on my to be watched list but I'm working on watching the X-Men and the Diary of a wimpy kid lolz
Also unrelated but do you have to put a photo on your trunk post?