How Well Known Are You On HiO?

4.5/10 you seem to be relatively active:)

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 um yea :D

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Heyy Girl

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

SAMOSA!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Julessssss

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Joossee

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 seen you A LOT


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10

Hiiii