OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 01:14 *squee!*

Another creative writing workshop tomorrow!
Enjoy!

OOC Let's Chat!
*listens to music*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 01:00 Hi guys! Wow, I’ve been so busy today working on an exciting new project and haven’t been on here much. Hru guys?
that's actually how I feel every day even if I'm playing roblox or polytoria in the meantime lol

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
:3 I got done a pan Kandi tie

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Why are you flopping :O

~ a life ain't a life till you live it ~

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops with Brook*

Whew! I’m tired and I still have to eat dinner and finish some stuff for the project I’m doing with Vlad. :sweatingbullets:

Though it will all be worth it when I go to bed and read my book tonight! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I feel so productive
I finally got out a new RPG request for eden i'm so excited for her to have new friends

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hello!!!

~ a life ain't a life till you live it ~