OOC Let's Chat!

Angel Dayes wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 20:23 test. Tyyy
Of course, happy to help! Took me like half an hour when I first joined lol!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Very quiet chat!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, it is a bit quiet! I’m rewatching marvel right now!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm writing drafts <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I just got home from staying the night at a friend's place

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I just got home from a day at the mall and I'm broke

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Oohh, its late evening for me

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys! Just finished one reply

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys! Wow, I’ve been so busy today working on an exciting new project and haven’t been on here much. Hru guys?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*squee!*

Another creative writing workshop tomorrow!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone