OOC Let's Chat!

Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:17
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:14
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:12 Guys I think I have writers block! :cry2: :cry2: :shock:
I am currently doing this to myself --> :mod: :mod:
I’ll help —> :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
* Whines in Pain* OWWW Nick!
*MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA* :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :voldemort: :voldemort: :voldemort: :voldemort: :evil: :voldemort: :voldemort: :evil: :voldemort: :evil:

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:17
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:14
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:12 Guys I think I have writers block! :cry2: :cry2: :shock:
I am currently doing this to myself --> :mod: :mod:
I’ll help —> :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
* Whines in Pain* OWWW Nick!
*MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA* :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :voldemort: :voldemort: :voldemort: :voldemort: :evil: :voldemort: :voldemort: :evil: :voldemort: :evil:
*Glares/side eyes him while not actually being angry*

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Night!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Chaewon Lee wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:23 Night!
Night Chaewon!

I Fixed my Writers Block Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi flame!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:47
Taiki Ishii wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:41
Taiki Ishii wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:37 Send back-up. Please. Ryu is moody, 😭
*Speaks into walkie "Sending Backup"*
I am doing everything to keep them from going off on their siblings at this point, TnT
My younger brother is a DEVIL in disguise
Are we describing me minus the younger brother :(

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:47
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:47
Taiki Ishii wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:41
Taiki Ishii wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:37 Send back-up. Please. Ryu is moody, 😭
*Speaks into walkie "Sending Backup"*
I am doing everything to keep them from going off on their siblings at this point, TnT
My younger brother is a DEVIL in disguise
Are we describing me minus the younger brother :(
Yeah pretty much!

Hi Natasha!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:17
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:14
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:12 Guys I think I have writers block! :cry2: :cry2: :shock:
I am currently doing this to myself --> :mod: :mod:
Oh wow violence! People chill out!!!
I’ll help —> :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
* Whines in Pain* OWWW Nick!
*MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA* :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :voldemort: :voldemort: :voldemort: :voldemort: :evil: :voldemort: :voldemort: :evil: :voldemort: :evil:

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I hope everyone is having a good day/night! <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys how do you change your signature

INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"