OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 16:07
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:58
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:53
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:36 My family is celebrating a double birthday this weekend. With it only being my dad and myself giving out gifts and making up the choir, we decided we did not want to. So we found this clip on youtube of a woman back in the 80’ who thought she was an opera singer her singing is so famously strange that there are countless skits done about it and just played that. None of us are great singers, but at least we know a good joke 😅😂
Oh whose
I’m not sure tbh Maybe Olga??
Ha, that’s so funny!!!
What did she sound like

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 16:12
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 16:07
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:58
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:53
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:36 My family is celebrating a double birthday this weekend. With it only being my dad and myself giving out gifts and making up the choir, we decided we did not want to. So we found this clip on youtube of a woman back in the 80’ who thought she was an opera singer her singing is so famously strange that there are countless skits done about it and just played that. None of us are great singers, but at least we know a good joke 😅😂
Oh whose
I’m not sure tbh Maybe Olga??
Ha, that’s so funny!!!
What did she sound like
A bit like nails scraping a blackboard xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Night everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Laasya!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 16:25
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 16:12
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 16:07
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:58
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 15:53

Oh whose
I’m not sure tbh Maybe Olga??
Ha, that’s so funny!!!
What did she sound like
A bit like nails scraping a blackboard xD
Oh I once heard something you were describing that sounding like my cat vomiting

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 04:51 Hello chat
:wow:

Yo, where's my spells for my trunk? Ya marked my recent transfiggy homework but I haven't got me spells yet >:]

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 01:55
Angel Dayes wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 01:32 Hey guys I'm just asking, I want to join more roleplays but I'm kind of shy... :upsidedown:
Hello angel! I’m always up to RPing, so owl me if you have any ideas! I’m fine with replies that take a while, I’m pretty busy usually so I understand schedules! Just owl me and I’m up for it!!!
Thank you I'll definitely do that soon!!!

INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in* Time to write!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Emiline! Its funny how my INPC will be named Emmeline

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 17:05 Hey Emiline! Its funny how my INPC will be named Emmeline
:wow: Really?!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP