How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10![]()
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 nick asks for some popcorn
| Emi Sato | ||
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings” |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Laasi!!![]()
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 How are you?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |