Let's Chat!
Still sounds really fun. My theatre groups doing fiddler on the roof, and I’m the fiddler, so I’ll need to play the violin, on stage, off by heart….Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:58I'm one of the guys in the Shark gang, though I wished to play a JetCinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:53OMG! You’re so lucky! It’s amazing! Have you got a particular role in it?Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:51Thanks Cinder! We're doing West Side Story, ever heard of it?Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:50Good luck! You can do it!Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:34 Hello guys, I'm stressed cause I just realized that I only have two months to learn two acts and I don't even get my lines on Tuesday
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Ya know, we would've just let you pretend you were playing the violin and would've gotten a soundtrack of someone playing the violin, all you'd have to do is match the enemy but I suppose learning to play the violin is great too!
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Well, I’m already about grade 7 violin anyway, so I might as well play it live!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 11:15 Ya know, we would've just let you pretend you were playing the violin and would've gotten a soundtrack of someone playing the violin, all you'd have to do is match the enemy but I suppose learning to play the violin is great too!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
That was a cool workshop!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Ooh what workshop!!
edit: I have just written 700ish words
Let's Chat!
I wrote 1k words in about an hour for another site but it was just for a character rp sample
((((
But alasssss I have things to write here too
But alasssss I have things to write here too
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Haha, so true!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 13:09 I wrote 1k words in about an hour for another site but it was just for a character rp sample((((
But alasssss I have things to write here too
Let's Chat!
hi its night for me! what is it for u guys? srry for such a random topic...
| Emi Sato | ||
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings” |
Let's Chat!
It’s 8:20 am here.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Did a 2hr workshop on poetry!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone