OOC Let's Chat!

Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:58
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:53
Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:51
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:50
Olivia Williams wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 10:34 Hello guys, I'm stressed cause I just realized that I only have two months to learn two acts and I don't even get my lines on Tuesday
Good luck! You can do it!
Thanks Cinder! We're doing West Side Story, ever heard of it?
OMG! You’re so lucky! It’s amazing! Have you got a particular role in it?
I'm one of the guys in the Shark gang, though I wished to play a Jet
Still sounds really fun. My theatre groups doing fiddler on the roof, and I’m the fiddler, so I’ll need to play the violin, on stage, off by heart….

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ya know, we would've just let you pretend you were playing the violin and would've gotten a soundtrack of someone playing the violin, all you'd have to do is match the enemy but I suppose learning to play the violin is great too!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 11:15 Ya know, we would've just let you pretend you were playing the violin and would've gotten a soundtrack of someone playing the violin, all you'd have to do is match the enemy but I suppose learning to play the violin is great too!
Well, I’m already about grade 7 violin anyway, so I might as well play it live!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
That was a cool workshop!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 12:15 That was a cool workshop!
Ooh what workshop!!

edit: I have just written 700ish words :shock:
:nerves:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I wrote 1k words in about an hour for another site but it was just for a character rp sample :(((((

But alasssss I have things to write here too

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 13:09 I wrote 1k words in about an hour for another site but it was just for a character rp sample :(((((

But alasssss I have things to write here too
Haha, so true!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
hi its night for me! what is it for u guys? srry for such a random topic...

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

OOC Let's Chat!
It’s 8:20 am here. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 13:04
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 12:15 That was a cool workshop!
Ooh what workshop!!

edit: I have just written 700ish words :shock:
:nerves:
Did a 2hr workshop on poetry!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone