How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 so the last one? or should I just keep this one?

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 @Ada Hawkins They all look gorgeous!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Aww! thx Laasi! <3 I think I'm gonna go with the last one :sweatingbullets: :cute:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I like da second last one best hehe :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1489741690/10 hi!

I love the first one!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

@Ada Hawkins Definetly No. 1

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 @Ada Hawkins Looks a bit stretched...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency