OOC Let's Chat!

Morning

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Sabrina Palmer wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:11 Good morning!
Hi Sabrina! Welcome to h.io!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:12
Hi Sabrina! Welcome to h.io!
Thank you 😊

⋆‧°𓏲ּ𝄢 Even quiet girls burn ⋆‧°𓏲ּ𝄢

OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning everyone! It is 4:15 am where I am and I have soccer practice in 2 hours. I am SO Tired!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 08:59 Time for 5k!
Emi!! Are ya doing a parkrun again? :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Almost time for a creative writing workshop! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:37 Almost time for a creative writing workshop! :wow:
I wanna come! :wow: :bye:

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:38
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:37 Almost time for a creative writing workshop! :wow:
I wanna come! :wow: :bye:
Hee hee!

Funnily enough, I just realised it's being run by one of the colleagues that teach at my uni :lol:

Never had him for any of my classes but I've had to cover his work before in past modules :grin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:30
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 08:59 Time for 5k!
Emi!! Are ya doing a parkrun again? :wow:
Yeppppp :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:39
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:38
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 09:37 Almost time for a creative writing workshop! :wow:
I wanna come! :wow: :bye:
Hee hee!

Funnily enough, I just realised it's being run by one of the colleagues that teach at my uni :lol:

Never had him for any of my classes but I've had to cover his work before in past modules :grin:
Cool!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.