Let's Chat!
I is sleepy
I should sleep
I should sleep
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
Let's Chat!
*yeets Clark into bed*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Zzzzz
Let's Chat!
No problem with me, I'm busy today anywayBree Grey wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 00:42 Ugh I feel like today I'll get nothing done!!! @Zephyr Deakin Ill tyr to get my post in for the errand tmw!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.