OOC Let's Chat!

Do you?
JOSE!!!

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
*pats Jose from top of puano*

Choco?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Col!! Choco? :wow:
*looks around*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyaa Laasyaa :happy:
Here to help me find some choco?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
one bean to complete again

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
*Has choco from stealing.*

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 02:20 Hiyaa Laasyaa :happy:
Here to help me find some choco?
Sure I guess What happened while I was asleep

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 02:21 *Has choco from stealing.*
Omg

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 02:21
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 02:20 Hiyaa Laasyaa :happy:
Here to help me find some choco?
Sure I guess What happened while I was asleep
Yipppeeee :decayed: GOGOGO get em' choco
*chucks Laasya at Asterius and charges at Asterius*
FOR CHOCOOOOO :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.