OOC Let's Chat!

Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 21:33 whew, I've written 3 ability apps in the past 24 hours
Good job!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I am in the middle of a killing spree against a bunch of bad guys in D&D! My group is awesome!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
OOh nice! @Flame Afterglow Try not to double post though! You can use the edit button to add it to your last message <3
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 27 Feb 2026, 21:46, edited 1 time in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 21:45 OOh nice! @Flame Afterglow Try not to double post though!
Right sorry!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 21:46
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 21:45 OOh nice! @Flame Afterglow Try not to double post though!
Right sorry!
Don't worry, it happens to the best of us when we are new/ newish

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

What a busy night!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
EMMMMMM!!!!!!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Everyone makes mistakes too, nothing to worry about, just as long as you aren't doing it on purpose!

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
EMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
ASTERIUS!!!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."