Let's Chat!
awww thanks guys!
I'm writing the skating reply now, I'm hoping for it to be done by tonight...? hopefully
Let's Chat!
Y'know how I slipped on ice yesterday? Well, adding to my misery, I got a visit from someone.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
aww, that's not good, i'm sorry to hear that! hopefully tomorrow is a better day, sending you good vibes!Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 21:05Y'know how I slipped on ice yesterday? Well, adding to my misery, I got a visit from someone.
Let's Chat!
Hi Kyra!!
| sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 6 Ellie PC wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 5 | ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣 ⠀⠀ |
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
hi em!
| sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 6 Ellie PC wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 5 | ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣 ⠀⠀ |
Let's Chat!
Heya Summer!
Let's Chat!
How are you?
| sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 6 Ellie PC wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 5 | ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣 ⠀⠀ |
Let's Chat!
I'm really good! How are you?