OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 21:01
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 20:47 hii guys! should I apply for Hufflepuff prefect?
I thought of you the second I saw the app!
awww thanks guys! :cute:

I'm writing the skating reply now, I'm hoping for it to be done by tonight...? hopefully

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 21:03
Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 20:56 I hate my life.
Basically, moody warning
everything okay?
Y'know how I slipped on ice yesterday? Well, adding to my misery, I got a visit from someone.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 21:05
Sage Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 21:03
Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 20:56 I hate my life.
Basically, moody warning
everything okay?
Y'know how I slipped on ice yesterday? Well, adding to my misery, I got a visit from someone.
aww, that's not good, i'm sorry to hear that! hopefully tomorrow is a better day, sending you good vibes! <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Helllooo

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kyra!!

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 6
Ellie PC
wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 5
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 5
Summer iNPC
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 6

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
hi em!

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 6
Ellie PC
wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 5
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 5
Summer iNPC
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Heya Summer!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
How are you?

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 6
Ellie PC
wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 5
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 5
Summer iNPC
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 6

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm really good! How are you?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP