OOC Let's Chat!

Charlotte, Ellie!! Two names I haven't seen in ages! How are you?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Olivia! I'm tired. Hbu?

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, little bored since I finished my project but ya. You?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Also good!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
I hate my life.
Basically, moody warning

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 20:47 hii guys! should I apply for Hufflepuff prefect?
Hi! When I saw the post, I automatically thought that you should!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 20:56
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 20:47 hii guys! should I apply for Hufflepuff prefect?
Hi! When I saw the post, I automatically thought that you should!
hey miranda! how are you today? aww thank you! I'm going to sleep on it, but I really want to

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 20:47 hii guys! should I apply for Hufflepuff prefect?
I thought of you the second I saw the app!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 20:56 I hate my life.
Basically, moody warning
everything okay?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Why do I get bored so easily?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.