OOC Let's Chat!

Angel O'Connor wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 18:27 today would have been my dad's birthday it's surreal to be celebrating it without him
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that but if you don't mind me asking what was your favorite thing to do with him because I think the good should be remembered too you obviously don't have to share

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 18:57
Axel Brooks wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 18:23 just made a cool banner for one of my RPs
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Looks good!! Might it be for our RP? T-)
Yeppppp

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
BOO, HEHEHE

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
HIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olá! hello!

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi all! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
hii guys! should I apply for Hufflepuff prefect?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii! yess

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte!! how are you?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie! I'm alright! ^^ I'm just exhausted. Hru?

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found