Let's Chat!
You play among us? Me tooLotus Lively wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:45Just not too quiet I think my 2 years experience playing amongus some how payed offMelissa Blake wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 09:31Yep, moral of the story, just stay quiet to not be suspectedLotus Lively wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:00Hi also you were quite easy to find out considering that you interacted far too much to be a villager tho it was rather fun playing Werewolves with you!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
u play? can i add u as a friend on among us? my name is starrylogo!Melissa Blake wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 14:11You play among us? Me tooLotus Lively wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 13:45Just not too quiet I think my 2 years experience playing amongus some how payed offMelissa Blake wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 09:31Yep, moral of the story, just stay quiet to not be suspectedLotus Lively wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 08:00Hi also you were quite easy to find out considering that you interacted far too much to be a villager tho it was rather fun playing Werewolves with you!
| Emi Sato | ||
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings” |
Let's Chat!
Happy Friday to you as well!
Also, I'm finally getting a long-overdue new chapter for my book out today!
Also, I'm finally getting a long-overdue new chapter for my book out today!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Phew! It's actually warm today!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Same here! It's in the 70s (Fahrenheit) today and I'm so happy!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
It's 9°C here. 5° warmer than yesterday!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Chapter finally posted!
This one's a roller coaster and ends on a cliffhanger!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I need to read what happens next!!! It’s so good!Avery Gray wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 15:20 Chapter finally posted!This one's a roller coaster and ends on a cliffhanger!
![]()