OOC Let's Chat!

Thanks @Julia Evans!! I would quote but I have butter fingers so I just @ you instead lol!!

PS: Can we be friends btw?

INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel Dayes wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 06:12 Thanks @Julia Evans!! I would quote but I have butter fingers so I just @ you instead lol!!

PS: Can we be friends btw?
Ofc! You don't need to ask!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
HAPPY FRIYAYYYY!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 06:25 HAPPY FRIYAYYYY!
YAAAAAY

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Does anyone know when the Hogwarts Headliner comes out for this month?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 07:09 Does anyone know when the Hogwarts Headliner comes out for this month?
No clue plus I don't even know where to find it

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 07:12
Mirada Johnson wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 07:09 Does anyone know when the Hogwarts Headliner comes out for this month?
No clue plus I don't even know where to find it
The links here. You can read past ones on the page.

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 07:14
Lotus Lively wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 07:12
Mirada Johnson wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 07:09 Does anyone know when the Hogwarts Headliner comes out for this month?
No clue plus I don't even know where to find it
The links here. You can read past ones on the page.
Oo tyy

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy guys

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio