Let's Chat!
Hullo
Let's Chat!
Hi!!!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
*curls up in corner*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hi Colin in the corner!
Let's Chat!
*peeks around curtain and waves*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Alright guys I cleaned my room and trashed some things. I removed the winter clothes and kept the shorts, some jeans, a dress pants, and two nice pants, and hung up all my shirts.
I have four stuffies (psycho the dinosaur, maniac the dog, Harry Potter the head, Hermione granger the head) sitting in a chair that is both broken and unused. I moved my dvds to a closet that is just outside my room. I will be removing the tv I have on my wall as I got a new one that will be put on a moving stand tomorrow. I moved my bed for the first time in two years because now I didn’t have to worry about the positioning of the tv since I can now move my tv. I moved my drawer, used for my clothes but also as my desk for my desktop computer.
.. that was pretty much it other than taking everything off the walls, trashing some of them and putting the rest in my empty drawers along with my two theater trophies and one elementary trophy I got.
I have four stuffies (psycho the dinosaur, maniac the dog, Harry Potter the head, Hermione granger the head) sitting in a chair that is both broken and unused. I moved my dvds to a closet that is just outside my room. I will be removing the tv I have on my wall as I got a new one that will be put on a moving stand tomorrow. I moved my bed for the first time in two years because now I didn’t have to worry about the positioning of the tv since I can now move my tv. I moved my drawer, used for my clothes but also as my desk for my desktop computer.
.. that was pretty much it other than taking everything off the walls, trashing some of them and putting the rest in my empty drawers along with my two theater trophies and one elementary trophy I got.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Nice dudeVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 04:51 Alright guys I cleaned my room and trashed some things. I removed the winter clothes and kept the shorts, some jeans, a dress pants, and two nice pants, and hung up all my shirts.
I have four stuffies (psycho the dinosaur, maniac the dog, Harry Potter the head, Hermione granger the head) sitting in a chair that is both broken and unused. I moved my dvds to a closet that is just outside my room. I will be removing the tv I have on my wall as I got a new one that will be put on a moving stand tomorrow. I moved my bed for the first time in two years because now I didn’t have to worry about the positioning of the tv since I can now move my tv. I moved my drawer, used for my clothes but also as my desk for my desktop computer.
.. that was pretty much it other than taking everything off the walls, trashing some of them and putting the rest in my empty drawers along with my two theater trophies and one elementary trophy I got.
Let's Chat!
How do we check our posts? Like how much posts we did?
INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
Let's Chat!
Night!Angel Dayes wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 05:48nighttt
How do we check our posts? Like how much posts we did?
It will be on your profile card