How Well Known Are You On HiO?

riley: 2/10 saw you twice before today also your pfp is gorgeous
graci: 10/10 hii

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10, I see you everywhere.

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hi:)

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 never seen you, hi!


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Opheliaaa :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JOSE

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 ! :biggrin:

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Hi!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Hruu? :wow:

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare