OOC Let's Chat!

Your banners are so good!

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 6
Ellie PC
wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 5
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 5
Summer iNPC
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:55
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:53
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:45 You should go to Ilvermorny! If it's a girl, Summer could use some girl friends!
But might start as a first year though, let's see!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:45 Why do I love Durmstrang so much 😭
Me too :ninja: It's my first choice actually hahahahah but I'm open to other schools :P
I need to read all the lore again, while not being half asleep, to be sure but I think it might be mine too O.O But I still have like… four months, so no decision will be made in haste xD
Let me know when the time comes, who knows our charries will both be there! I'm still considering when exactly I'll create my inpc... if I should do it once Zephy is in the 4th year. I'm not in a hurry.

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Maybe they will! I am in no hurry either, as I too have some big plans for this one to see through first!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 00:02 Maybe they will! I am in no hurry either, as I too have some big plans for this one to see through first!
Same! We'll talk in the future about this :P

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Heck yeah!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm not in a big hurry for Lotus, so yeah, he'll be around a while. Which means, technically it will be a while before my inpc

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii guyzz happy Fridayyy :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:57 Eden banner :]
Reducio
Image posted by the member
pretty banner :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 00:12 Hiii guyzz happy Fridayyy :wow:
sadly still thursday for me

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs*

Tomorrow is gonna be busy...

Can't wait for the weekend!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone