Let's Chat!
oohh y'all talking about inpc...I've been deciding which school to put my next character and this time I'd like to have a girl character
Three months to go I think
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
castelo castelo casteloZephyr Deakin wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:37 oohh y'all talking about inpc...I've been deciding which school to put my next character and this time I'd like to have a girl characterThree months to go I think
![]()
Let's Chat!
I'll probably make my inpc around Lotus's grad year I don't want to end up deactivating/ Decommissioning lotus to make a whole other inpc After my next one kind of takes this place in hogwarts bc I've put so much time and effort into Lotus ;n;
Let's Chat!
oh no, is lotus going to leave Hogwarts than if your inpc is coming?Lotus Lively wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:34 Well my inpc alr has a backstory and he's gonna go to Koldovstoretz Tho logically speaking, I still have to write a lot more Like His special talent and the part where he transfers from Koldovstoretz to Hogwarts
Let's Chat!
Yeah cause I want lotus to do something with the Ministry of magic but I fully intend to keep lotus around for a long while in hogwarts cause I'm still figuring things out on here and i love lotus very muchEllie Randensmith wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:40oh no, is lotus going to leave Hogwarts than if your inpc is coming?Lotus Lively wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:34 Well my inpc alr has a backstory and he's gonna go to Koldovstoretz Tho logically speaking, I still have to write a lot more Like His special talent and the part where he transfers from Koldovstoretz to Hogwarts
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:38castelo castelo casteloZephyr Deakin wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:37 oohh y'all talking about inpc...I've been deciding which school to put my next character and this time I'd like to have a girl characterThree months to go I think
![]()
Hahah I've been seeing Castelo around here, I'll put that into consideration. Been planning for that character for a while now. Will need to read more about inpc first
I still have major plot twist for this dude so for now I'll focus on that.
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5