OOC Let's Chat!

Well… So far I love Ugadou! Will get to all of them before morning tho xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
The Next step. Season 1 episode 7

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Casteloo!!! Best school imo for sure, join us :D

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:00 Casteloo!!! Best school imo for sure, join us :D
It will hopefully be a looong time before I make another character, but I would be lying if I said names are not flying around in my head already xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
that’s what happen when i think of my new gens ; then i really want to write them now :whistling:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:05
Lyanna Oak wrote: 26 Feb 2026, 23:00 Casteloo!!! Best school imo for sure, join us :D
It will hopefully be a looong time before I make another character, but I would be lying if I said names are not flying around in my head already xD
Heheh well whenever you do, make sure to consider it ^^ But most importantly, choose what fits your character and have fun with it!!

And omg Brookie that is TOO real (I even have an entire pint board for my next gen already lmao)

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
I have a name for my next gen but... no major ideas
I'm trying to focus on Eden now!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
yes, make sure you love where your character lives !!
haha yes, lya, my next gen incp already has a pin board and backstory lol

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm not gonna focus... Well, obviously I'm gonna focus!

Anytime I say I go to do something for either Emily or Casey, I get side-tracked by life :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Well my inpc alr has a backstory and he's gonna go to Koldovstoretz Tho logically speaking, I still have to write a lot more Like His special talent and the part where he transfers from Koldovstoretz to Hogwarts

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff