How Well Known Are You On HiO?

2/10
Hello!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Feb 2026, 14:43
Lex Kervick wrote: 24 Feb 2026, 14:31 10000000000000/10
Gng, why so detailed score for Melissa, lol?
Ahem, do you wanna explain yourself??
2/10
About which part?
π/10

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lex Kervick wrote: 24 Feb 2026, 14:49
Melissa Blake wrote: 24 Feb 2026, 14:43
Lex Kervick wrote: 24 Feb 2026, 14:31 10000000000000/10
Gng, why so detailed score for Melissa, lol?
Ahem, do you wanna explain yourself??
2/10
About which part?
π/10
:thumbdown: :thumbdown: 0/10

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Ryu, did you mean why I went into decimals?

2/10

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Yes, lol, how hard was it to just put two???
π•π/10

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Pretty hard cause I wanted to be difficult :)/j

∞x∞/10

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Seen u around lately

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Seen you a bit and the emoji converse, really cool!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 same to you

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10

`~Kusamitsu Keiju~'
PC: Taiki Ishii
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu