来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese?
Sign Up Form
Name: Ally Craig
Year: First
Mentor or Mentee: I would be a mentee
Fluent/Simple/None: I am none fluent the only thing I know and that is thanks to a t.v. show called "Ni Hao Kai Lan" Feel free to laugh at me!
Hope, Faith, Love and Everlasting Friendships!
Ally Craig
来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese?
Updated to this point.
I will spend a few days checking the activity of previous members as I myself have been inactive for quite a while too.
I will spend a few days checking the activity of previous members as I myself have been inactive for quite a while too.
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese?
Name:Nick Jameson
Year:1st
Mentor or Mentee:Mentee
Fluent/Simple/None:None
Edit Rita Su is deactivated
Year:1st
Mentor or Mentee:Mentee
Fluent/Simple/None:None
Edit Rita Su is deactivated
Last edited by Nick Jameson on 22 Feb 2026, 16:44, edited 1 time in total.
来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese?
hi btw im not added to the list yet... so
| Emi Sato | ||
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings” |
来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese?
HII happy to see this club active again :>
Sign Up Form
Name: Korinna Nightshade
Year: Second
Mentor or Mentee: Mentor
Fluent/Simple/None: Fluent!! traditional
Sign Up Form
Name: Korinna Nightshade
Year: Second
Mentor or Mentee: Mentor
Fluent/Simple/None: Fluent!! traditional
来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese?
@Nick Jameson @Lauren Wong @Korinna Nightshade I'm adding you to the list 
edit: done
edit: done
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese?
Sign Up Form
Name: Ellaine Weatherby
Year: First Year
Mentor or Mentee: Mentee
Fluent/Simple/None: Simple, simplified
Name: Ellaine Weatherby
Year: First Year
Mentor or Mentee: Mentee
Fluent/Simple/None: Simple, simplified
来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese?
Sign Up Form
Name: Tina Carille
Year: 1
Mentor or Mentee: MENTOR
Fluent/Simple/None: Fluent been taking classes since I was irl 2/3 (I'm 12 now btw)
Name: Tina Carille
Year: 1
Mentor or Mentee: MENTOR
Fluent/Simple/None: Fluent been taking classes since I was irl 2/3 (I'm 12 now btw)
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese?
@Ellaine Weatherby @Tina Carille adding you to the list
you can check the book I am writing here for Chinese lessons too. Suggestions on the book is also welcomed to be posted here
you can check the book I am writing here for Chinese lessons too. Suggestions on the book is also welcomed to be posted here
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese?
Sign Up Form
Name: Winter Angelo
Year: 1st
Mentor or Mentee: Mentor cuz I’m from hk
Fluent/Simple/None: simple and traditional
Name: Winter Angelo
Year: 1st
Mentor or Mentee: Mentor cuz I’m from hk
Fluent/Simple/None: simple and traditional
| W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |