How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 its 11:30 for me
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Well try to sleep now! Going to bed at midnight waking at 2 staying awake till 3 then waking at 7 isn't nice
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 ohh sorry I thought that you were british
sแดแดแดษดแด
, ษขสส๊ฐ๊ฐษชษดแด
แดส |
||
โษช๊ฐ แดส สษช๊ฐแด ษชs ษขแดษชษดษข แดแด แดแดแดษด แดษดสแดสษชษดษข, ษช สแดแด แด แดแด สษชแด แด ษชแด แดสsแดส๊ฐ.โ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 mentee!going to response to your owl later
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10Bree Grey wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 17:30 10/10Well try to sleep now! Going to bed at midnight waking at 2 staying awake till 3 then waking at 7 isn't nice
Usually doesn't happen its more like -
SLEEP at 10
Wake up at 6
Be annpyed with the wod
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 โข Evasion 7 โข Strength 4 โข Wisdom 6 โข Arcane power 4โข Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10
lol I try to wake up earlier to have the morning to myself.Julia Evans wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 17:347/10Bree Grey wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 17:30 10/10Well try to sleep now! Going to bed at midnight waking at 2 staying awake till 3 then waking at 7 isn't nice
Usually doesn't happen its more like -
SLEEP at 10
Wake up at 6
Be annpyed with the wod
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Good idea... someimes I wake up at 5 and read or something...Bree Grey wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 17:52 9/10
lol I try to wake up earlier to have the morning to myself.Julia Evans wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 17:347/10Bree Grey wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 17:30 10/10Well try to sleep now! Going to bed at midnight waking at 2 staying awake till 3 then waking at 7 isn't nice
Usually doesn't happen its more like -
SLEEP at 10
Wake up at 6
Be annpyed with the wod
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I do my reading at night, which is why I go to bed late. But I love showering in the mornings. Its easy when my sisters and my puppy is still sleeping
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Bree!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 โข Evasion 7 โข Strength 4 โข Wisdom 6 โข Arcane power 4โข Accuracy 8 |