来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese? OOC

Sign Up Form
Name: Ally Craig
Year: First
Mentor or Mentee: I would be a mentee
Fluent/Simple/None: I am none fluent the only thing I know and that is thanks to a t.v. show called "Ni Hao Kai Lan" Feel free to laugh at me!

Hope, Faith, Love and Everlasting Friendships!
Ally Craig

来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese? OOC
Updated to this point.
I will spend a few days checking the activity of previous members as I myself have been inactive for quite a while too. <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese? OOC
Name:Nick Jameson
Year:1st
Mentor or Mentee:Mentee
Fluent/Simple/None:None
Edit Rita Su is deactivated
Last edited by Nick Jameson on 22 Feb 2026, 16:44, edited 1 time in total.

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese? OOC
hi btw im not added to the list yet... so

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese? OOC
HII happy to see this club active again :>

Sign Up Form
Name: Korinna Nightshade
Year: Second
Mentor or Mentee: Mentor
Fluent/Simple/None: Fluent!! traditional <3

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese? OOC
@Nick Jameson @Lauren Wong @Korinna Nightshade I'm adding you to the list <3

edit: done

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese? OOC
Sign Up Form
Name: Ellaine Weatherby
Year: First Year
Mentor or Mentee: Mentee
Fluent/Simple/None: Simple, simplified

来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese? OOC
Sign Up Form
Name: Tina Carille
Year: 1
Mentor or Mentee: MENTOR
Fluent/Simple/None: Fluent been taking classes since I was irl 2/3 (I'm 12 now btw)

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese? OOC
@Ellaine Weatherby @Tina Carille adding you to the list

you can check the book I am writing here for Chinese lessons too. Suggestions on the book is also welcomed to be posted here <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

来学中文鸭!Wanna Learn Chinese? OOC
Sign Up Form
Name: Winter Angelo
Year: 1st
Mentor or Mentee: Mentor cuz I’m from hk
Fluent/Simple/None: simple and traditional

W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8