How Well Known Are You On HiO?

6/10

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Sorry dont know ya

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 JULES!!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
234567898765/10 SAMOSA

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

Hiiii