How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Hi Chaewon
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10
I’ve seen you a little bit, but I’ve not been on in a while so…
I’ve seen you a little bit, but I’ve not been on in a while so…
Be the hero or be the villain, it doesn’t matter, just be happy, be you, and be the main character in your story.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Hi Adelina!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10
Hi Olivia! I haven’t been on in ages
Hi Olivia! I haven’t been on in ages
Be the hero or be the villain, it doesn’t matter, just be happy, be you, and be the main character in your story.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10
How are you?
How are you?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I always play games here and see you a lot….
| Emi Sato | ||
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings” |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 hi Julia!
| Emi Sato | ||
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings” |