How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 seen you a couple of times maybe?
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I didn't recognize you by name but I associated the profile picture!! I've seen you around a lot of the OOC forums!! Nice to meet you :>
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Korriiiiiii
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hiii juh-juh-joeyy
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10
Hello!
Hello!
Be the hero or be the villain, it doesn’t matter, just be happy, be you, and be the main character in your story.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 first time seeing you! Heya
Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus