OOC Let's Chat!

Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:00
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 12:46
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 12:28
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 12:26 Er, cable tv is the thing where you used to be able to access different channels (some you had to pay extra for...)
Image posted by the member

I am not sure how to describe it but prime is a subscription service, I'm not aware of it being on cable as a channel? It is its own app, it's own service.
It’s subscription since I have it and not cable.
Niceeeee, I got my PS as a birthday gift this year (technically last)why would you mis cable TV @Vladislav Liam Gunther?!?!?!?!
The same reason I miss the lego nexo knight game.. nostalgia (for context I can't download the game anymore because they discontinued the nexo knights thing or something like that idk but I loved it as a child and can't play it now as it was taken off the app store)

MOst everything at this point, if I reflect back to 2016, 2017 it would be because I was happier then. Things from about 10 years ago made me happy and it was like that's the last bit of my joy tied to things.
Well that and in a span of less than 10 years, things change fast

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I just have no idea what I should focus on 😭 My fingers itch to write it, but without any sort of plan I will not get far xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 17:28 I just have no idea what I should focus on 😭 My fingers itch to write it, but without any sort of plan I will not get far xD
How the Breaks, Vidlers and Bairds are related TvT

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 17:32
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 17:28 I just have no idea what I should focus on 😭 My fingers itch to write it, but without any sort of plan I will not get far xD
How the Breaks, Vidlers and Bairds are related TvT
… Sure, I can start there xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
xD

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I feel incredibly insane cause I don't usually do rps cause I've never been actually any good at them but I'm doing one now and I like how it's going

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 17:45 I feel incredibly insane cause I don't usually do rps cause I've never been actually any good at them but I'm doing one now and I like how it's going
That’s good! Hope it continues that way :-D

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
184 words done so far for my post :sweatingbullets:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 17:45 I feel incredibly insane cause I don't usually do rps cause I've never been actually any good at them but I'm doing one now and I like how it's going
that's so real

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Oooo! Nice job! Is it for the errand??

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼