Let's Chat!
I am feeling like writing lore, but I have no idea what
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβββββββββ"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey DunnβββββββββββββββββββββRoadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
hi!
| Emi Sato | ||
βEvery story has the potential for infinite endingsβ |
Let's Chat!
LoreMax Kenneally Vidler wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 16:02 I am feeling like writing lore, but I have no idea what![]()
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Good night! Gte some rest!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
I need to write my IMOG post!! *rushes off to go write*
Let's Chat!
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 16:02 I am feeling like writing lore, but I have no idea what![]()
loreeee!! i lowkey need to write brooke and peter's SUMMER SOLO
