OOC Let's Chat!

I am feeling like writing lore, but I have no idea what πŸ€”

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi.

OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

Emi Sato
β€œEvery story has the potential for infinite endings”

OOC Let's Chat!
Night everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Laasya!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 16:02 I am feeling like writing lore, but I have no idea what πŸ€”
Lore

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 16:23 Night everyone!
Good night! Gte some rest! <3

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
I need to write my IMOG post!! *rushes off to go write*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
me too...

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
β„‚π•™π•šπ•π•• 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕀 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 16:02 I am feeling like writing lore, but I have no idea what πŸ€”
loreeee!! i lowkey need to write brooke and peter's SUMMER SOLO 😭

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?