OOC Let's Chat!

OMG Avery!!!!!!!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:21
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:19
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:03
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:58
Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:53

Cool! I used to do plays for my school back when I was in middle school, but that was a long time ago. :lol: I do a play at my church close to Christmas, but that's it. I'm considering doing one last play though at my school sometime just to see if it still feels the same as it used to. :)
Nice! I did two in MS, and I've done one so far in HS, I hope to do more! Which do you like better, plays or musicals?
Honestly I love musicals more. I was always a stage crew member when I did plays in middle school (only did musicals in middle school, but now as a high schooler I've done plays for my church. :)

What about you?
Nice! I like both, and I've been in both as semi-main roles, and I really enjoyed them! I'd say musicals have to win by a little bit because I love to sing, but dancing is the death of me! Oh my goodness, I'm not great at it!
Me too! I suck at singing and dancing, so I always stuck to backstage. I've been a main role in my church's play along with side roles, but there are like 20 of us that share the main role because it's an interactive play. :)
Awesome, I love that idea!!! Interactive plays sound so cool, I've never done one though(I don't think)!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:18
Chaewon Lee wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:54
Ada Hawkins wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:51
Chaewon Lee wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:48 Heyo! ๐Ÿ‘‹
Hi Chaewon! hru?
I just ate an orange! ๐ŸŠ
:P was it good?
Nope. But still - itโ€™s food!!!! :laugh:

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Yaaaay! Having a girls night out! Our moms will be there, but we will be doing different things

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:32 Yaaaay! Having a girls night out! Our moms will be there, but we will be doing different things
Yaassss, Julia! Oh my goodness, have so much fun!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:22 OMG Avery!!!!!!!!
Hiii!!!!! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:32 Yaaaay! Having a girls night out! Our moms will be there, but we will be doing different things
Have fun! :biggrin:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:51
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:32 Yaaaay! Having a girls night out! Our moms will be there, but we will be doing different things
Have fun! :biggrin:
Thanks!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
When I have the Eminem playlist going while my family excluding me and my brother are getting their haircut

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I need sleep :sleep:

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ