Let's Chat!
I hope the play is great!
I miss being in school productions. Thoughhh I did get to do a reenactment for a tv show… recently. So I’m not complaining, I should look and see if they’re looking for people still.
I miss being in school productions. Thoughhh I did get to do a reenactment for a tv show… recently. So I’m not complaining, I should look and see if they’re looking for people still.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Cool! I used to do plays for my school back when I was in middle school, but that was a long time ago.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:44 Good morning, everyone! In class again, why does this have to be a 5-days-a-week thing? Ugh!
I just got rid of Netflix, I'm a bit sad but overall fine with it!
Oh my goodness, I love plays! I just finished up a school one so I am (finally) free and able to write so much more! Rehearsal was seriously sooooooo long lol!!!![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I just ate an orange!
Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus
Let's Chat!
Nice! I did two in MS, and I've done one so far in HS, I hope to do more! Which do you like better, plays or musicals?Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:53Cool! I used to do plays for my school back when I was in middle school, but that was a long time ago.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:44 Good morning, everyone! In class again, why does this have to be a 5-days-a-week thing? Ugh!
I just got rid of Netflix, I'm a bit sad but overall fine with it!
Oh my goodness, I love plays! I just finished up a school one so I am (finally) free and able to write so much more! Rehearsal was seriously sooooooo long lol!!!![]()
I do a play at my church close to Christmas, but that's it. I'm considering doing one last play though at my school sometime just to see if it still feels the same as it used to.
![]()
Let's Chat!
Honestly I love musicals more. I was always a stage crew member when I did plays in middle school (only did musicals in middle school, but now as a high schooler I've done plays for my church.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:58Nice! I did two in MS, and I've done one so far in HS, I hope to do more! Which do you like better, plays or musicals?Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:53Cool! I used to do plays for my school back when I was in middle school, but that was a long time ago.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:44 Good morning, everyone! In class again, why does this have to be a 5-days-a-week thing? Ugh!
I just got rid of Netflix, I'm a bit sad but overall fine with it!
Oh my goodness, I love plays! I just finished up a school one so I am (finally) free and able to write so much more! Rehearsal was seriously sooooooo long lol!!!![]()
I do a play at my church close to Christmas, but that's it. I'm considering doing one last play though at my school sometime just to see if it still feels the same as it used to.
![]()
What about you?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I prefer watching Tragedies but prefer to be in comediesAvery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:03Honestly I love musicals more. I was always a stage crew member when I did plays in middle school (only did musicals in middle school, but now as a high schooler I've done plays for my church.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:58Nice! I did two in MS, and I've done one so far in HS, I hope to do more! Which do you like better, plays or musicals?Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:53Cool! I used to do plays for my school back when I was in middle school, but that was a long time ago.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:44 Good morning, everyone! In class again, why does this have to be a 5-days-a-week thing? Ugh!
I just got rid of Netflix, I'm a bit sad but overall fine with it!
Oh my goodness, I love plays! I just finished up a school one so I am (finally) free and able to write so much more! Rehearsal was seriously sooooooo long lol!!!![]()
I do a play at my church close to Christmas, but that's it. I'm considering doing one last play though at my school sometime just to see if it still feels the same as it used to.
![]()
What about you?
Let's Chat!
Hey hey hey! How are you on this fine day?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:46Hiiii!!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:44 Good morning, everyone! In class again, why does this have to be a 5-days-a-week thing? Ugh!
I just got rid of Netflix, I'm a bit sad but overall fine with it!
Oh my goodness, I love plays! I just finished up a school one so I am (finally) free and able to write so much more! Rehearsal was seriously sooooooo long lol!!!![]()
Let's Chat!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Nice! I like both, and I've been in both as semi-main roles, and I really enjoyed them! I'd say musicals have to win by a little bit because I love to sing, but dancing is the death of me! Oh my goodness, I'm not great at it!Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:03Honestly I love musicals more. I was always a stage crew member when I did plays in middle school (only did musicals in middle school, but now as a high schooler I've done plays for my church.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:58Nice! I did two in MS, and I've done one so far in HS, I hope to do more! Which do you like better, plays or musicals?Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:53Cool! I used to do plays for my school back when I was in middle school, but that was a long time ago.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:44 Good morning, everyone! In class again, why does this have to be a 5-days-a-week thing? Ugh!
I just got rid of Netflix, I'm a bit sad but overall fine with it!
Oh my goodness, I love plays! I just finished up a school one so I am (finally) free and able to write so much more! Rehearsal was seriously sooooooo long lol!!!![]()
I do a play at my church close to Christmas, but that's it. I'm considering doing one last play though at my school sometime just to see if it still feels the same as it used to.
![]()
What about you?
Let's Chat!
Me too! I suck at singing and dancing, so I always stuck to backstage. I've been a main role in my church's play along with side roles, but there are like 20 of us that share the main role because it's an interactive play.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:19Nice! I like both, and I've been in both as semi-main roles, and I really enjoyed them! I'd say musicals have to win by a little bit because I love to sing, but dancing is the death of me! Oh my goodness, I'm not great at it!Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 14:03Honestly I love musicals more. I was always a stage crew member when I did plays in middle school (only did musicals in middle school, but now as a high schooler I've done plays for my church.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:58Nice! I did two in MS, and I've done one so far in HS, I hope to do more! Which do you like better, plays or musicals?Avery Gray wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:53Cool! I used to do plays for my school back when I was in middle school, but that was a long time ago.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Feb 2026, 13:44 Good morning, everyone! In class again, why does this have to be a 5-days-a-week thing? Ugh!
I just got rid of Netflix, I'm a bit sad but overall fine with it!
Oh my goodness, I love plays! I just finished up a school one so I am (finally) free and able to write so much more! Rehearsal was seriously sooooooo long lol!!!![]()
I do a play at my church close to Christmas, but that's it. I'm considering doing one last play though at my school sometime just to see if it still feels the same as it used to.
![]()
What about you?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |