OOC Let's Chat!

Evening

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
It seems like everyone is in different time zones! Where I am, it’s the evening!

OOC Let's Chat!
Same

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Same

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
I live in Canada, but I suppose most of you guys live in the US?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Nope. UK for me

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Yea there are a lotta Americans here it seemss :cute:
I'm chillin in Asia :decayed:
Hiii Laasya!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 22:40 Nope. UK for me
I wish I did. I would honestly love to live in Europe!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Fellow UK dweller :)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I used to live in India though

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.