Let's Chat!
Heey all
Let's Chat!
Anyways, need to sleep now! Goodnight everyone!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Thanks!!!!! Totally matches her mood right nowOlivia Williams wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:57I've had some ups and downs. SO exited for saturday cause it's my birthday!!!!!!!Kyra Banuelos wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:54Exhausted! How have you been?Olivia Williams wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:53NO WAY!!!!!! KYRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WE HAVEN'T SPOKEN IN AGES!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU?!
OMG I love it!Bree Grey wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:55Totally been inspired to change mineOlivia Williams wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:50OMG thank you Bree!!! Felt like it was time for something new!!![]()
Okay goodnight! Get some rest!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
I do!
I-Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:18*snuggles like a blob cat!*Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:16 *sprawls next to Emmi on sofa*
I really do need a new avatar!
Hair is getting a little tufty at the back there, Colin!

*tries to look at hair*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
See! It's all fluffy at the bottom!Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:06I do!
I-Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:18*snuggles like a blob cat!*Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:16 *sprawls next to Emmi on sofa*
I really do need a new avatar!
Hair is getting a little tufty at the back there, Colin!
*tries to look at hair*
*tugs!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Thanks Colin, and don't worry. My reply will be done propably by ext week since I'll be having a week off then.
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
OW!Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:06See! It's all fluffy at the bottom!Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:06I do!
I-Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:18*snuggles like a blob cat!*Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:16 *sprawls next to Emmi on sofa*
I really do need a new avatar!
Hair is getting a little tufty at the back there, Colin!
*tries to look at hair*
*tugs!*
Yay! I like how our thread is turning out!Olivia Williams wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:07Thanks Colin, and don't worry. My reply will be done propably by ext week since I'll be having a week off then.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*plays with Colin's tufty ends!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Hi Emily! Hi Colin!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |