OOC Let's Chat!

Heey all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyways, need to sleep now! Goodnight everyone!! <3

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:57
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:54
Olivia Williams wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:53
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:53Hii
NO WAY!!!!!! KYRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WE HAVEN'T SPOKEN IN AGES!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU?!
Exhausted! How have you been?
I've had some ups and downs. SO exited for saturday cause it's my birthday!!!!!!!
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:55
Olivia Williams wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:50
Bree Grey wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:43
Olivia Williams wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:22 Hi Nova and Emily!!! You like my new pfp?
OMG OLIVIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR NEW PFP IS SMOKIN!!!!!!!!
OMG thank you Bree!!! Felt like it was time for something new!! <3
Totally been inspired to change mine
OMG I love it!
Thanks!!!!! Totally matches her mood right now

Okay goodnight! Get some rest! <3

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:22 Hi Nova and Emily!!! You like my new pfp?
I do!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:16 *sprawls next to Emmi on sofa*

I really do need a new avatar!
*snuggles like a blob cat!*

Hair is getting a little tufty at the back there, Colin!
I-

:eyes:

*tries to look at hair*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:06
Olivia Williams wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:22 Hi Nova and Emily!!! You like my new pfp?
I do!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:16 *sprawls next to Emmi on sofa*

I really do need a new avatar!
*snuggles like a blob cat!*

Hair is getting a little tufty at the back there, Colin!
I-

:eyes:

*tries to look at hair*
See! It's all fluffy at the bottom!

*tugs!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:06
Olivia Williams wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:22 Hi Nova and Emily!!! You like my new pfp?
I do!
Thanks Colin, and don't worry. My reply will be done propably by ext week since I'll be having a week off then.

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:06
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:06
Olivia Williams wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:22 Hi Nova and Emily!!! You like my new pfp?
I do!
Emily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:16 *sprawls next to Emmi on sofa*

I really do need a new avatar!
*snuggles like a blob cat!*

Hair is getting a little tufty at the back there, Colin!
I-

:eyes:

*tries to look at hair*
See! It's all fluffy at the bottom!

*tugs!*
OW!
Olivia Williams wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:07
Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 21:06
Olivia Williams wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:22 Hi Nova and Emily!!! You like my new pfp?
I do!
Thanks Colin, and don't worry. My reply will be done propably by ext week since I'll be having a week off then.
Yay! I like how our thread is turning out!

:wolf:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*plays with Colin's tufty ends!* :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Emily! Hi Colin!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼