Let's Chat!
*sprawls next to Emmi on sofa*
I really do need a new avatar!
I really do need a new avatar!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*snuggles like a blob cat!*Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:16 *sprawls next to Emmi on sofa*
I really do need a new avatar!
Hair is getting a little tufty at the back there, Colin!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Supernova!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
How's you? Still sick? :]
Let's Chat!
Hi Nova and Emily!!! You like my new pfp?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Hi Nick, I LOOOOOOOOOOVE your pfp!!! How are you?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
*nod nod...*
Been sweaty and feverish most of today. A bit bunged up in the sinuses as well...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Oh noooo! That's no funEmily Shephard wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 20:24*nod nod...*
Been sweaty and feverish most of today. A bit bunged up in the sinuses as well...