OOC Let's Chat!

Well okay! T-)

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
I Don’t like that new pfp @Chaewon Lee

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh no…

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
I do! I think it looks very nice

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I disagree

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Chaewon Lee wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 16:38 Oh no…
I think it looks nice but we all have our own opinions

Anyways night everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
I like it, it looks good! I'm going to change mine soon I think, but for now I'm leaving it with the pink sweater in honor of Rosie's favorite season coming up, Spring!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Rosalyn and Laasya (night!)

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
I might change mine, but I’m not sure how I would edit it… I didn’t do it for Christmas though

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
I love the new pfp!!!!! <3 <3 <3 :love2: :love2: :love2: <3 <3 <3 :love2: :love2: :love2: @Chaewon Lee

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8