OOC Let's Chat!

Lucky with the vacation! Hey Laasya!!! I'm soooo sleeepppppyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Why can't class end sooner, I still have 6 hours left before I can go home!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
It surprises me to see that staff applications have such a short time limit for applying. I see the point of that a certain amount of activity is required, but I myself know how slowly I write when it is something important ๐Ÿ‘€ I have not even thought about applying, just so it is stated. It just struck me as a bit odd!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 13:59 Lucky with the vacation! Hey Laasya!!! I'm soooo sleeepppppyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Why can't class end sooner, I still have 6 hours left before I can go home!
Hi Rosalyn!
And class is so irritating. Basically it means suffering from 7:30 to 2:10, especially when everyone is yelling and screaming

OOC Let's Chat!
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 14:00 It surprises me to see that staff applications have such a short time limit for applying. I see the point of that a certain amount of activity is required, but I myself know how slowly I write when it is something important ๐Ÿ‘€ I have not even thought about applying, just so it is stated. It just struck me as a bit odd!
Interesting! We always like to hear people's opinions. What time limit do you have in mind instead?

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 14:03
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 14:00 It surprises me to see that staff applications have such a short time limit for applying. I see the point of that a certain amount of activity is required, but I myself know how slowly I write when it is something important ๐Ÿ‘€ I have not even thought about applying, just so it is stated. It just struck me as a bit odd!
Interesting! We always like to hear people's opinions. What time limit do you have in mind instead?
I have not thought it through properly yet, but I would immediately suggest closer to two-three weeks. Gives time to consider and reach a decision, as well as time for people to formulate a proper application. It also keeps the time relatively short to get the posisjon filled. When I myself start writing it starts out as word vomit, so a lot of rewriting is necessary! But not all minds work like mine ๐Ÿ˜…

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Iโ€™m the opposite - I prefer a short deadline, otherwise I would forget about it, and put it off. I find writing with a time limit is fun, as Iโ€™m able to push myself to my limits, and do the best that I can, in the shortest possible time!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 14:33 Iโ€™m the opposite - I prefer a short deadline, otherwise I would forget about it, and put it off. I find writing with a time limit is fun, as Iโ€™m able to push myself to my limits, and do the best that I can, in the shortest possible time!
Agreed! If I have a short deadline, I actually make sure to do it instead of forgetting. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Nah if I ever met the criteria for any staff role, I'd need at least 2 weeks. Some people are busy :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I panic at short deadlines! End up stressing so much nothing gets done xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Same as Max and Emily!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus