Let's Chat!
It surprises me to see that staff applications have such a short time limit for applying. I see the point of that a certain amount of activity is required, but I myself know how slowly I write when it is something important
I have not even thought about applying, just so it is stated. It just struck me as a bit odd!
I have not even thought about applying, just so it is stated. It just struck me as a bit odd!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerโโโโโโโโโ"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey DunnโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโRoadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Hi Rosalyn!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 13:59 Lucky with the vacation! Hey Laasya!!! I'm soooo sleeepppppyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Why can't class end sooner, I still have 6 hours left before I can go home!
And class is so irritating. Basically it means suffering from 7:30 to 2:10, especially when everyone is yelling and screaming
Let's Chat!
Interesting! We always like to hear people's opinions. What time limit do you have in mind instead?Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 14:00 It surprises me to see that staff applications have such a short time limit for applying. I see the point of that a certain amount of activity is required, but I myself know how slowly I write when it is something importantI have not even thought about applying, just so it is stated. It just struck me as a bit odd!
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
I have not thought it through properly yet, but I would immediately suggest closer to two-three weeks. Gives time to consider and reach a decision, as well as time for people to formulate a proper application. It also keeps the time relatively short to get the posisjon filled. When I myself start writing it starts out as word vomit, so a lot of rewriting is necessary! But not all minds work like mineMilica Vranekova wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 14:03Interesting! We always like to hear people's opinions. What time limit do you have in mind instead?Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 14:00 It surprises me to see that staff applications have such a short time limit for applying. I see the point of that a certain amount of activity is required, but I myself know how slowly I write when it is something importantI have not even thought about applying, just so it is stated. It just struck me as a bit odd!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerโโโโโโโโโ"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey DunnโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโRoadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Iโm the opposite - I prefer a short deadline, otherwise I would forget about it, and put it off. I find writing with a time limit is fun, as Iโm able to push myself to my limits, and do the best that I can, in the shortest possible time!
Let's Chat!
Agreed! If I have a short deadline, I actually make sure to do it instead of forgetting.Mirada Johnson wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 14:33 Iโm the opposite - I prefer a short deadline, otherwise I would forget about it, and put it off. I find writing with a time limit is fun, as Iโm able to push myself to my limits, and do the best that I can, in the shortest possible time!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Nah if I ever met the criteria for any staff role, I'd need at least 2 weeks. Some people are busy
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I panic at short deadlines! End up stressing so much nothing gets done xD
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerโโโโโโโโโ"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey DunnโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโRoadhouse Radio