How Well Known Are You On HiO?

798398867986872467967436468\10 you are everywhere and ur so helpful

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10! Hey

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10, we just haven't RPd before!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8.99/10 Hiii!!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Jules! Working on the skating thing but my brother stole my phone and accidentally deleted half of it before saving

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 14:06 10/10 Jules! Working on the skating thing but my brother stole my phone and accidentally deleted half of it before saving
10/10 NOOOOOO! TELL UR BROTHER I HATE HIM :censored2: :censored2: :censored2:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Julia Evans wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 14:07
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 14:06 10/10 Jules! Working on the skating thing but my brother stole my phone and accidentally deleted half of it before saving
10/10 NOOOOOO! TELL UR BROTHER I HATE HIM :censored2: :censored2: :censored2:
10/10 Unfortunately, my brother will tattletale and my mom will ban me from using this site

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6