Let's Chat!
*gobblez up fire* 
...
TOO HOT
*spits out fire at Nicki*
TOO HOT
*spits out fire at Nicki*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
This sort of discussion only usually happens on “last person to post wins”.
I don’t think h.io can deal with two of these at the same time!
I don’t think h.io can deal with two of these at the same time!
Let's Chat!
Look at THIS
The more people we have the more money u get!!!
The more people we have the more money u get!!!
Let's Chat!
Thanks!Winnie Athanatos wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 04:32Here you go:Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 05:15There’s a list, Winnie put it together, I just don’t remember where. It’s the one where you can type inwithout needing to look up the hex code. But like I said I don’t recall off the top of my head where it is.Code: Select all
[color=mediumseagreen]
Pink
Lightpink
Hotpink
Deeppink
Palevioletred
Mediumvioletred
Lavender
Thistle
Plum
Orchid
Violet
Fuchsia
Magenta
Mediumorchid
Darkorchid
Darkviolet
Blueviolet
Darkmagenta
Purple
Mediumpurple
Mediumslateblue
Slateblue
Darkslateblue
Rebeccapurple
Indigo
Lightsalmon
Salmon
Darksalmon
Lightcoral
Indianred
Crimson
Red
Firebrick
Darkred
MaroonOrange
Darkorange
Coral
Tomato
Orangered
Gold
Yellow
Lightyellow
Lemonchiffon
Lightgoldenrodyellow
Papayawhip
Moccasin
Peachpuff
Palegoldenrod
Khaki
Darkkhaki
Goldenrod
Darkgoldenrod
Greenyellow
Chartreuse
Lawngreen
Lime
Limegreen
Palegreen
Lightgreen
Mediumspringgreen
Springgreen
Mediumseagreen
Seagreen
Forestgreen
Green
Darkgreen
Yellowgreen
Olivedrab
Olive
DarkolivegreenMediumaquamarine
Darkseagreen
Lightseagreen
Darkcyan
Teal
Aqua
Cyan
Lightcyan
Paleturquoise
Aquamarine
Turquoise
Mediumturquoise
Darkturquoise
Cadetblue
Steelblue
Lightsteelblue
Lightblue
Powderblue
Lightskyblue
Skyblue
Cornflowerblue
Deepskyblue
Dodgerblue
Royalblue
Blue
Mediumblue
Darkblue
Navy
Midnightblue
Burlywood
Tan
Rosybrown
Sandybrown
Peru
ChocolateSaddlebrown
Sienna
Brown
Cornsilk
Blanchedalmond
Bisque
Navajowhite
Wheat
White
Snow
Honeydew
Mintcream
Azure
Aliceblue
Ghostwhite
Whitesmoke
Seashell
Beige
Oldlace
Floralwhite
Ivory
Antiquewhite
Linen
Lavenderblush
Mistyrose
Gainsboro
Lightgray
Silver
Darkgray
Dimgray
Gray
Lightslategray
Slategray
Darkslategray
Black
WINNIEEEEEEEE
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
This is what is known as chaosMirada Johnson wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 11:00 This sort of discussion only usually happens on “last person to post wins”.
I don’t think h.io can deal with two of these at the same time!![]()
Let's Chat!
I can't remember but it's alright a alright just dance, gonna be okay, jujust dance
GOOOOOD MORNING STARSHINES
GOOOOOD MORNING STARSHINES
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Bit of a rough night in the end. Finally fell asleep at 6am...Colin McCoire wrote: 19 Feb 2026, 05:19Oh no!! Please try to sleep!
I do know that feeling, and it's not fun at all!
5hrs of sleep isn't the best but it could've been worse
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone