How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 YAYYAYAYAYAY nanight bree!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 doesn't need explanation!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 huh never seen ya before
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 who are you and what have you done with your Joseph
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I'm sir Sojeph I've eaten ma brother Joseph for lunch
I'm assuming youre the dinner I ordered?
I'm assuming youre the dinner I ordered?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 no, your brother was meant as both lunch, dinner and dessert you glutton.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 oh oopsie daisy
Doesn't matter
*puts Milica in the pantry*
Doesn't matter
*puts Milica in the pantry*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 i see you all the time
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."