How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 YAYYAYAYAYAY nanight bree!! :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 doesn't need explanation!

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 huh never seen ya before :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 who are you and what have you done with your Joseph :D

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I'm sir Sojeph I've eaten ma brother Joseph for lunch :disguise:
I'm assuming youre the dinner I ordered?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 no, your brother was meant as both lunch, dinner and dessert you glutton. :unsure:

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 oh oopsie daisy :lol:
Doesn't matter
*puts Milica in the pantry*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Joseph! :wow:
@Julia Evans I have a week holiday after the exams

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 hey Laasya!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 i see you all the time

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."