OOC Let's Chat!

What lore?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Where did Colin go?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Wolf stuff would be my guess

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikey Forville wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 21:02 Wolf stuff would be my guess
OMFG ITS MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Bree!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 20:51
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 20:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 17:06
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 22:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 17:19 Nooooo!

I've got the cold again! :cry2:
*draws wand and boils soup* :love: :love:
:wow:

Always a gentleman!
That's Colin! A gentlewolf at heart! :wolf:

I do need to work on a couple EmmiCo replies.

Also!

I need to talk with you about some Colin lore......
Oooo!

And also...

Oooo??
It's heavy lore. I've been wrestling for at least six months how to word the owl. You'll get it soon!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
:wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*clears throat*

did i hear LORE? :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my fatherโ€™s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lore! I need to finish Cinderโ€™sโ€ฆ

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!